Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweating Treatments: One Man's Cure for Sweating

Searching for sweating treatments?

You're not alone. More than 8 million Americans who suffer from excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis, are in search of sweating treatments that might provide a permanent hyperhidrosis remedy.

Fortunately for those seeking sweating treatments, there is now a cure available that won't just put an end to their embarrassing condition, it will actually keep it from ever returning again. It's all detailed in the new e-book, Stop Sweating and Start Living.

The cure was discovered by Mike Ramsey, who began suffering from constant sweating in high school. Before he landed on sweating treatments that truly cured him, he tried every possible hyperhidrosis remedy he could find.

"I tried more than a dozen types of antiperspirants," Ramsey said. "I tried applying antiperspirants several times a day. I wore undershirts to soak up the sweat before it reached my outer shirt. When one undershirt wasn't enough, I tried wearing two undershirts. When I was in my car alone, I would hold up my arms, aligning them with the air conditioner vents, allowing cold air to flow up my sleeves to cool and dry my armpits. When sitting at my desk, I tried to keep my arms away from my sides so that my shirt had less contact with my underarms and wouldn't soak in the sweat so quickly. I took showers morning and night. Sometimes I would come home during lunch to shower as well.

"I wore oversized shirts for better ventilation and to keep my underarms from contacting my shirt. This never worked because the sweat would just drip down to my sides and create wet marks near my waistline," Ramsey continued. "I brought clean undershirts to work and changed several times daily. I purchased a device that pushes electric currents through your skin and supposedly stops underarm sweat for a period. I never found out whether it worked or not because it was incredibly uncomfortable to use, and I knew this was not the solution to my problem."

Ramsey was about to give up hope of ever finding sweating treatments that worked until one day when he and his wife attended a fateful seminar on natural health.

"The seminar actually didn't have anything to do with excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis," Ramsey said. "But what the speaker said got me to thinking and soon led to my discovery."

Ramsey's discovery was a practical and unique treatment approach that permanently rids of underarm sweat problems naturally and without side effects. The process, which Ramsey details in his new e-book, Stop Sweating and Start Living, is made up of three simple steps. It takes about 30 seconds a day to complete, and relies on readily available and inexpensive products.

According to Ramsey's latest statistics, his sweating treatments have proven effective in 96% of those who have tried it. He adds that the process is easy to incorporate in to normal morning or evening routines and he guarantees that it will keep sweat problems away for life.

"At last there's an effective way for anyone to cure their underarm sweat problem - in just two weeks - without prescription drugs or risky surgery," Ramsey said.

To learn more about sweating treatments that cure in up to two weeks, check out the e-book, Stop Sweating and Start Living. Here's to getting your life back!