Sunday, September 13, 2009

How to Stop Hyperhidrosis: An Effective 14 Day Cure

Trying to figure out how to stop hyperhidrosis?

Yeah, so was I.

Don't worry. There are plenty of treatments out there and I know at least one method that can show you truly how to stop hyperhidrosis for good. Let's look at what's out there.

People have been trying to figure out how to stop hyperhidrosis for ages. And treatments range from extremely mild to extremely intrusive.

The most common treatment is the massive range of antiperspirants available on the market. I honestly think I've tried them all. And none of them seemed to work at all. I tried over-the-counter antiperspirants and prescription-strength antiperspirants, but was still left trying to figure out how to stop hyperhidrosis.

I tried medications for sweating (anticholinergics) like Robinul but the glycopyrrolate that was supposed to cure my sweat problem did nothing but give me dry mouth and slightly blurred vision. Not worth it.

I'm not proud, but I considered iontophoresis, which is where they zap electrical current into the skin to target the sweat glands for 15 minutes three times a week, but the thought of going back for subsequent follow up sessions for the rest of my life made me run the other way.

Then there are the methods like botox injections and destruction of the nerve supply to the sweat glands through invasive surgery. Please don't consider those. It makes me so sad to think people go this far. But that's not to say I don't feel their desperation.

It wasn't until I found Mark Ramsey's cure which showed me how to stop hyperhidrosis permanently within 14 days.

It took 8.

And it meant 30 seconds of my time a day.

If you need to find out how to stop hyperhidrosis, then it's time you Stop Sweating and Start Living.